502 W. Silhouette Ridge Pl., Oro Valley AZ 85755
Community: Coyote Ridge
Marketed by Don Vallee and Kathy Vallee – Vallee Gold Team with Long Realty in Tucson, Arizona.
Think “Silhouette” and what comes to mind?
A pleasing contrast between darkness and light; shadows and sun; a contemporary place, and at the same time, impressively ancient; a unique thing of beauty — and it can be yours.
502 Silhouette … sits on the ledge of a small hill at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the scenic community of Coyote Ridge. This beautiful home, bathed in modern architecture with clean lines and an open floor plan, makes a bold statement in contrast to the rugged, picturesque landscape, outside.
As you enter, glistening glass doors and expansive windows clearly bridge the ethereal gap between the breathtaking views of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains and the lifestyle you embrace, inside. There is a spectacular view from every room that lets you watch the colors of the desert dance at sunset! And be enchanted by the sounds and rhythms of the desert, its wildlife and birds, as a musical accompaniment to the wonders of this one-of-a-kind natural, yet luxurious, retreat.
Situated in the Pusch Ridge mountain backdrop, this contemporary 3,999 square-foot home is comprised of (3) Bedrooms, Office, Second Office or Den, (3) baths, (3) Fireplaces, 3-Car Garage and private 1.67 acre homesite.
- The Great Room: Coffered 14-foot ceiling with sleek, sophisticated stainless steel surround and hearth with stacked stone fireplace (for low-energy consumption; clean and environmentally friendly), 8-foot Alder doors, mood lighting with Lutron dimmer switches, lighted niches, Alder wood media center accommodates 50-inch TV screen, can lighting and contemporary ceiling fan.
- Contemporary Kitchen: Granite slab with custom onyx glass tile back splash, bar with sink, wine cooler, glass cabinets; under-mount lighting, smooth Dacor cook top, KitchenAid Architect Series, stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid Architect Series trash compactor, butler’s walk-in pantry, coffered ceiling, and view window overlooking the pool in breakfast area, where you can also view the city lights by night! The area expands to a formal dining room with window walls, wall hung built-in serving buffet, and five glass pendant lights.
- Private Master Wing & Retreat: Master bedroom boasts see-through gas log fireplace leading to idyllic, therapeutic master bathroom with stone-crafted, his/hers vanities, Jacuzzi tub, bidet, walk-in shower with dual shower heads. View windows and glass block appointments bring natural light to the room; separate patio entrance to pool area and Kiva fireplace.
- Powder Room: Stunning powder room designed by Southwest Award designer, Lori Carroll, features dramatic stainless steel pendant lighting as a sophisticated focal point, suspended over the intricately designed black stone vessel bowl, encircled by black granite with rope lighting and glass and stone mosaics; soft lighting under the granite stone for modern refinement.
- Private 2-Bedroom Wing: Each bedroom features private sinks with shared Jack ‘n Jill Porcelain tiled walk-in shower and toilet area.
- Office/ Den Retreat: Alder built-in cabinets with under mount light; open double French doors to patio.
- Second Office: Modern, windows provide views of the Santa Catalina mountains, sleek alder cabinets, built-in granite top desk, and pull-out computer keyboard drawer.
- Expansive Three Car garage: A dream garage with epoxy shield, semi-gloss floor, custom storage cabinets, Nutone central vacuum, and service door to back yard.
- Patios & Pools: Interior double-glass doors open directly onto natural brick-paved, expansive patio, offering desert, city and mountain views. Superior quality, finished Infinity Edge Pebble Tec pool, pop-up cleaning heads, and pool heater. Design elements for pool include; accented with iridescent tile spillway leading to second slate tiled view deck. Upper deck from back patio features second natural boulder waterfall, cascading into crystal clear, blue water pool. Shower near pool. Environmentally friendly solar panels fuel heating system for winter swimming.
- Outdoor Barbeque & Kiva Fireplace
- Materials: Natural materials from chrome-accented handles on glass doors to hickory 5″ wood plank and hardwood flooring, with 24″ travertine in kitchen, master bedroom, and 18″ travertine Powder Room, and Porcelain tile in Guest Baths.
Amphi School: High; Ironwood Ridge Middle; Coronado K-8 Elementary; Painted Sky
One Response to “502 W. Silhouette Ridge Pl Oro Valley AZ 8575”