Tucson Multiple Listing Service Real Estate Market Update
The total number of unit sales for the Tucson area went from 1,607 in May 2017 to 1,675 in June 2017, an increase of 4.23%. The total number of conventional loan sales were reported at 43% and cash sales were 23.6% of the Tucson real estate market.
The Tucson Median Sales Price 5.26% from June 2016 to June 2017, the increase went from $195,000 from $200,00,000.
The Tucson Average Sales Price in June 2017 increased to $238,450 from 234,752 from June 2016.
The Average Days on Market decreased from 46 days on the market to 44.
In addition, the Tucson Association of Realtors reported the following residential housing stats for June 2017:
* There were 9 luxury home that sold for more than $1,000,000 in June of 2017
* 20.96% of sales were from homes between $100,000 and $159,000
* The most active list price range in June was $200,000 to $399,000
* Total dollar volume for June 2017 was $399,061,482
* The number of new listings increased 0.64% over this same time as last year