Tucson Luxury Real Estate Market Report For October 2020
A Seller’s Market For Tucson Luxury Homes For Sale
• The Tucson single-family luxury market is a Seller’s Market with a 35% Sales Ratio.
• Homes sold for a median of 98.17% of list price in September 2020.
• The most active price band is $500,000-$524,999, where the sales ratio is 105%.
• The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $649,000.
• The median days on market for September 2020 was 17 days, down from 24 in August 2020.