Rancho Vistoso Real Estate
Rancho Vistoso is a master planned residential and commercial area situated at the base of the Tortolita and Catalina Mountains and located in the city of Oro Valley, Arizona. Rancho Vistoso is known for rich Indian heritage with petroglyphs or rock art found in the well known hiking trails of Honeybee wash.
Rancho Vistoso has some of Tucson’s most amazing views of the Sonoran desert. As you explore this area you will catch a glimpse of some amazing luxury homes located in Stone Canyon, Honey Bee Ridge and Honey Bee Canyon developments.
Rancho Vistoso was developed in the mid-1980’s, consisting of 31 neighborhoods with 9 family parks, hiking trails, bike paths, and golf courses meager through out the community. Rancho Vistoso boundaries are North of Tangerine, West of Oracle Rd., South of Del Webb-Sun City Vistoso, and East of La Cholla airpark.
Rancho Vistoso’s town center events include an open air farmers market every Saturday from 9:00am-1:00pm.
- Rancho Vistoso 17
- Rancho Vistoso Neighborhood 10 12
- Rancho Vistoso Neighborhood 7 (1-317) 12
- Rancho Vistoso Nghb 10 & 11 (1-360) 9
- Rancho Vistoso Nghbr 11 9
- Overlook At Rancho Vistoso (The) 5
- Rancho Vistoso Neighborhood 2 Phase 2 (122-162, 245-261) 4
- Rancho Vistoso Neighborhood 2 Ph2 (116-121, 181-220, 319-329, 385-396) 3
- Rancho Vistoso Neighborhood 5 Par. B (1-144) 2
- Rancho Vistoso Parcel H Neighborhood 7 2
- Rancho Vistoso Sunset Ridge II Neighborhood 10 2
- Rancho Vistoso Parcel C Neighborhood 7 (1-101) 1
- Rancho Vistoso Ngh 7 Pcl A Vistoso Point 1
- Rancho Vistoso Nghborhd5 1
- Rancho Vistoso Neighborhood 5 Par. B (90-157) 1
- Rancho Vistoso Nhbd 2 Phase 1 1
- Rancho Vistoso Nghb 10 Pcls S,U & V 1